أكمل قراءة بقية الموضوع »
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian aid agency working with the most marginalized and poor communities of the world.
World Vision Jerusalem-West Bank-Gaza works in the Palestinian communities through long term impact areas called Area Development Programs (ADPs) that are child focused and community based.
Each ADP is established in one cluster of villages and focuses on various sectors in an integrated methodology that aims to achieve transformational development. Targeted sectors include education, agriculture, health civil society, and economic development.
World Vision Jerusalem-West Bank- Gaza is seeking a: Program Officer – Bethlehem
The successful candidates will:
Provide supervision, monitoring, and implementation support of projects
Participate with the ADP Manager in planning of new projects
Assist in writing reports, concepts and proposals to donors and WV Support Offices
Collaborate closely with communities to develop implementation plans
Prepare periodic progress, annual and other reports required by donors
Qualifications and Requirements:
Bachelor degree in rural development, social sciences or relevant subject
• Minimum 2 years’ related experience in a (I)NGO or donor organization
• Experience in four of the following: project coordination, training, monitoring budgets,
management, project design, monitoring and evaluation
• Experience in writing reports and proposals
• Excellent writing skills in English and Arabic
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Committed to achieving quality results and service
• Effective skills in communication of information and ideas
• Ability to influence individuals and groups
• Ability to think clearly, deeply, and broadly
• Proven experience in building collaborative relationships
• Cross-cultural experience and understanding
• Integrity and strong identification with World Vision Core Values
Please send resume and cover letter to P&C Manager no later than 11 November 2012 to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the vacancy announcement number in the subject line: WVBE003
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in confidence. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children.